Bunzl Greenham is a UK leading Safety and Workplace supplier, part of Bunzl plc, a global FTSE 100 company. With 22 Service Centres across the country, we are leaders in delivering trusted safety equipment, cleaning and hygiene products and workplace essentials to organisations nationwide.
• 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), with an option of buying up to 5 days extra per year
• Company sick pay
• Company Car
• Bunzl Save as you Earn Sharesave Scheme
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
• Comprehensive Learning and Development
• Bunzl Personal Pension Plan
• Personal benefits for Theme park discounts Cycle to work scheme, Cinema discounts etc.
As Account Manager you will grow and manage your own territory by having ownership and being accountable for driving new business to achieve growth targets. Demonstrating return on investment through value led conversations and analysing your own performance using your own initiative.
• Manage a portfolio of customers, and provide field support for team members with larger accounts.
• Constantly seek new opportunities to expand the portfolio
• Monitor sales performance and activity levels and produce monthly report detailing key result areas.
• Maintain appropriate records on clients and sales activities.
• Calling on customers on a regular basis, providing quotes and ensuring that enquiries and issues are followed up in a timely manner.
Our Field Sales Managers need to have natural flair and strong commercial acumen built into their nature. You need to be a sales hunter, hungry for the next sale and thrive in a targeted, performance measured culture. This is a field based role where you’ll be supported by a Branch Manager.
If you’re ready to work in a team environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today!