Business Development Manager
Location: Birmingham & South
Salary: up to £45,000 + Bonus
• 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), with an option of buying up to 5 days extra per year
• Company Car
• Bunzl Save as you Earn Sharesave Scheme
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
• Comprehensive Learning and Development
• Bunzl Personal Pension Plan
• Personal benefits for Theme park discounts, Cycle to work scheme, Cinema discounts etc.
The role of Business Development Manager will be to grow profitable sales through new and existing business within the Care Sector, specifically targeting 5 home groups and larger regionally within the three brands: Care Shop, Deliver Net, & Delivered Health Solutions.
· Produce a business plan for customer portfolio in line with budget
· Management of customer contracts
· Provide regular reports as required by the management team
· Management of low margin SKU’s and price lists
· Management of customers utilising the Islands of Profit matrix
·Maintain existing business through effective customer contact including regular visits where it makes commercial sense.
·Building secure partnerships with all key stake holders; Owner, Senior Management, Home Manager, Clinical, Estates, and Hospitality / Hotel Services.
Proven and demonstrable sales success in the care sector
Bunzl supports the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment wholeheartedly and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it is in the company’s best interests and those of all who work in it, to ensure that the human resources, talents and skills available throughout the community are considered when employment opportunities arise.If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.